All A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Porsche's Best-Selling Models in 2022 (Worldwide)

The midsize luxury SUV Cayenne sold 95,604 units worldwide in 2022—making it the best-selling Porsche model that year.

Porsche's Best-Selling Models in 2022 (Worldwide)

Porsche delivered more than 300,000 vehicles worldwide in 2022 (309,884), an increase of 3% over the previous year. SUVs remain a mainstay of Porsche's lineup, with two of its best-selling models being SUVs. The Cayenne came out on top, followed by the Macan and the Porsche 911.

The midsize SUV Cayenne made up 30.9% of Porsche's total sales. At the same time, the compact Macan accounted for 28% of Porsche's total sales and was the second most popular model. As a result, combined sales of these two SUV models comprised 58.9% of Porsche's total sales--more than half.

Porsche 911, a classic sports car, was the third best-selling car in 2022. The annual sales volume exceeded 40,000 that year (40,410), an increase of 5% over the previous year.

In 2022, The elegant and luxurious sports sedan Panamera was a hit with consumers, selling 34,142 units worldwide with double-digit growth of 13%.

The momentum of the all-electric midsize four-door sedan Taycan has weakened. In 2022, global sales will be 34,801 units, down 16% from the previous year. Porsche said the decline in deliveries was mainly related to supply chain bottlenecks and parts shortages.

The entry-level sports car 718 Boxster and 718 Cayman sold 18,203 units combined.

Porsche's Best-Selling Models in 2022
(By Global Sales)

Rank Model Units Sold
#1 Porsche CayennePorsche Cayenne
Luxury midsize SUV
#2 Porsche MacanPorsche Macan
Luxury compact SUV
#3 Porsche 911Porsche 911
Luxury sports car
#4 Porsche PanameraPorsche Panamera
Luxury sports sedan
#5 Porsche TaycanPorsche Taycan
Luxury all-electric car
#6 Porsche Taycan718 Boxster/Cayman
Luxury sports cars
N/A N/A Total309,884

RELATED: Porsche's Largest Single Market Globally in 2022, Ranked

You May Also Like
Porsche Macan vs. Macan S: Which to Buy?
10 Porsche Models Worth Collecting and Buying
Porsche Cayman vs. Porsche 911: Which to Buy?
Porsche Cayman vs. Porsche Boxster: Which to Buy?
Rank Company Country
#1 Volkswagen logoVolkswagen Germany
#2 Toyota logoToyota Japan
#3 Honda logoStellantis Netherlands
#4 Mercedes-Benz Group logoMercedes-Benz Group Germany
#5 Ford logoFord Motor United States
Rank Company Country
#1 Michelin logoMichelin France
#2 Bridgestone logoBridgestone Japan
#3 Continental logoContinental Germany
#4 Goodyear logoGoodyear United States
#5 Sumitomo logoSumitomo Japan